zondag 26 april 2015

yes, I'm still alive

long time, sorry for the lack of updating, but I have been busy with other things lately. non the less I found some time to do some painting. Recently I participated in the Kings of War Kickstarter, but the mini"s and rulebook will ship late August. So in the meantime I started to paint a undead army for KoW. I decided however to base the mini's not on the standard 20mm square bases but on 25mm round bases. Why? Well, for a few reasons. First of all, I like the look of mini's on round bases much more then square ones. I want to use my mini's for other rulesets to, Mordheim, SoBaH, Dungeon Saga, LotR. I also want to use my fantasy mini's with my sci-fi mini's and they are also based on round bases. And with the 25mm frontage it means I have to paint fewer mini's to get the footprint needed for KoW....
let's start with some mini's from mantic's KoW serie



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten